Monday, August 11, 2008

COUNTRY LIVING FAIR 2007

I've somehow lost the slide show of my Country Living Fair 2007 and can't get it back on here. I managed to post a collage of Country Living 2007 photos.
Click on the pictures for a closer view.
I'd like to share some photos from the Country Living Fair 2007, which was held at the Workshops of David T. Smith - a perfect setting. Fortunately for me, the area is not far from my home in southwest Ohio. I'd debated about going because the weather was hot and I was sure the traffic would be horrendous, which it was. The main road leading to the show was a rural two-lane and traffic was backed up for miles. Once I arrived at the venue, the parking and facilities left something to be desired, but The Country Living staff did their best to adjust to the fact they had under-estimated how popular the show would be in that area, which is a little east of Waynesville. Still, I was glad I decided to attend the show and I look forward to attending this year's show.
I tried to capture the essence of FALL in the photos. Generally, vendors aren't happy when people take pictures of their booths, and I always honor their wishes, but the people I asked didn't seem to mind. I was simply taking in all the wonders of this mostly primitive gathering. I hope these photos help you get into the mood for spiced cider, pumpkins, and crisp cool air. I'm not a vendor or a promoter of any sort. I just hope some of you will take advantage of the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful fall show.
This year, COUNTRY LIVING has chosen a bigger venue for the show. I'm glad to report that it's still in Ohio, but this time, historic Ohio Village will be the location. Ohio Village is located off I-71 north, at Exit 111 and is across from the Ohio State Fairgrounds. The dates: SEPTEMBER 12, 13, and 14 - from 10am to 5pm each day.

ADMISSION: One day: $12.00/$10 in advance
WEEKEND PASS: $20 door/$15.00 in advance
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL PASS: $30 in advance only - enter Friday and/or Saturday at 9am and beat the crowd.

2 comments:

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Thank you SOOOOOO much for posting pictures of last years fair. I am exhibiting this year, did not attend last year snd have not done a show of this size before. The photos give me a great visual to wrap my head around. Thanks again!!

Kady said...

You are so very welcome. It was an awesome show. Even though the weather was hot, the atmosphere at the show was FALL all over. I plan to attend this year too. Hope to see you there!.....Kady