Thursday, March 5, 2009

HOPPIN' DOWN THE BUNNY TRAIL





Here are some of my original Spring offerings - Basket Bunnies. The bunnies are made from 100% cotton homespun fabric and filled with polyester fiberfil (Polyfil brand). They are handsewn by me (from my original pattern). Vintage buttons have been added for eyes and faces are handstitched. An old button has been handsewn to each raggy collar.
Each set of three bunnies rests snuggly in either a willow basket or handwoven basket to which artificial Spanish moss has been added. The bunnies can be taken in and out of the baskets or re-arranged. Each bunny is between 12" and 15" tall and no glue was used in the crafting process. Each set of basket bunnies is available for $30.00 (including postage). They were handcrafted in my non-smoking cabin. Please feel free to email me for payment options: kadyfour@yahoo.com

No comments: