Friday, August 28, 2009

CURIOUS KITTENS

I gave the kittens a "new" bed tonight. Other cats have used it but it's been thoroughly cleaned and is new to the little ones. As I was watching them play, I began thinking about them being in other homes with different people. I become possessive of the kittens I rescue and even though I find the best homes possible, I have a difficult time accepting the fact I won't be the one watching them grow into adulthood. Will the new kitty parents watch out for them? Will they teach their children to respect the kittens and always be kind to them? Will the adoptive parents keep the little furry ones indoors and safe? Will they be diligent about neutering and vaccinations? There are so many questions for which I'll never have the answers.
We have some names being mentioned for the kittens - so far we have:
Peekaboo
Pikachu
Ellie Mae
Ginger
Ziggy
Bailey
Kizzy
Scooter
Rusty
Gracie

No comments: