Monday, August 31, 2009

HI HO, HI HO.....OFF TO THE VET WE GO

Kelly and her kittens had their six-week visit at the vet's office today. Dr. Gardener pronouced the babies "perfect". The kittens were given their second worming and first set of vaccinations. Kelly was vaccinated and plans are being made to have her spayed. All is well in Kitty Kingdom.
I think the kittens must have had a growth spurt overnight. When I lifted them into the pet carrier for the trip today, they seemed bigger than I'd remembered them being last night. Of course that must have been my imagination, but they really have grown quickly.
I'm so very aware that we're in the home stretch here. For me, it was touch and go to get these little lives started, but for the people who will adopt them, the furry ones' lives will begin when they go to their forever homes.

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hi there Kady, so glad to hear that all is well with the kittehs!!! more photos please..;)have a wonderful day.>)