Wednesday, September 23, 2009

IT'S BEEN A HARD DAY'S NIGHT

We've had a busy week so far. There's nothing special going on and we're not in crisis mode or anything. We've just been busier than usual for some reason. The kittens are thriving but we're not receiving many calls about them. That worries me a bit. They're at the cutest stage right now and the time is right to get them into loving homes.
I do enjoy having them here and I love them to pieces, but they really need to be in their own homes. Letting go is not going to ever be easy, so I'm resigned to getting on with the process. The kittens have been allowed to come upstairs and have the run of the house for a few hours each day and they run all over the place. They seem to be getting used to the adult cats but I have a hard time keeping track of them. When I see them doing cute things, they're off and hiding by the time I get to my camera. That's why I've not taken videos lately. I can't get them to be still for a moment, but that's not a bad thing. They're having so much fun. When I get them back into their room, they're very tired and fall asleep quickly.
Of course the kittens will stay here until they're adopted and I'll continue to love them and enjoy every minute I have with them. I'm going to simply stop worrying about adoptions and savor the time the kittens are here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find homes for them soon...but your right enjoy the time you have left because i know that they put a smile on your face. I just took in a mother and her kittens and they just make me smile they do the cutest and most innocent things.