Thursday, November 12, 2009

CRAFTING DIVERSION



















As I've shared here, my thoughts these past two weeks have been on the lost cats and wildlife and not on crafting. I have a show to do this weekend and though I have quite a bit of stock made for the last show, much of it is Fall related - lots of fabric pumpkins, acorns, seed packets, and patchwork wreaths. I recently made a few Christmas items and felt I was moving in slow motion, but I did finally manage to finish some things. The other items on my to-do list will have to wait until next year.
Last week was a complete loss and it's been a struggle to work on projects this week, but I've been able to finish wool cats, ginger men, jingle trees, and candy canes. I already have some gingerbread table mats, packages of rag balls, a child's patchwork apron, and some Christmas patchwork wreaths. I've pictured a few things above and hope I'll soon be able to stop kicking myself for not getting more done. I didn't "prim" things up as I'd have liked to, but the show we're doing does not have a primitive theme and we find many people don't even understand what primitive crafting is all about. Things will be fine and I'll have another good visit with my dear friend, Deanna, and for that I'm very thankful.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Kady, your crafts are adorable. I love the kitties and if possible I would love to buy one from you.
I wish you lots of fun and success at the craft fair this weekend.
Thanks for sharing.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

your crafts are so cute..have a wonderful time at your show and best of luck.:)