Saturday, April 10, 2010

A DAY AT THE ZOO

GO BOTHER SOMEBODY ELSE WITH THAT THING. I'M BUSY.
YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME TO PLAY WITH THIS STUPID STRING?
I'D RATHER TAKE A NAP.
WHO NEEDS DIAMONDS? I'M THIS GIRL'S BEST FRIEND!
IS THIS ANY WAY TO TREAT YOUR BEST FRIEND? WHAT DID I DO?
I SWEAR, THE CATS LIKE BEING CHASED!
WHY ELSE WOULD THEY RUN?
PLEASE - I CAN HOLD ONLY ONE BIG FLUFFY TAIL CAT A TIME

Granddaughter and I had a grand time on her visit. She loved the animals and they loved her. Mandy, the big ol' cat chasing, over protective dog followed her around and would no doubt defend her if need be. Mandy is a big ol' pussy cat with us, but don't let her know I said that. She has to be in her crate when the cats are out playing. Otherwise, it's like the Indianapolis 500 around here. Mandy loves to chase and be chased - wish we could get the cats to understand that.

No comments: