Friday, May 14, 2010

I'M "STUFFED"




















Here's my brand new bookshelf - already filled to the brim with "stuff". I'll definitely be paring down my stacks of magazines and craft booklets, but I wanted them OFF THE FLOOR. So, for now, this will do. I found the bookshelf at an unfinished wood store but thought the $70 charge to have it stained was a bit high. Spouse volunteered to do the job and had some stain on hand. I had to re-arrange the room, and did that yesterday. I'm not sure I'm going to leave it this way, but it's fine for now. Last night Spouse brought the bookshelf upstairs from the garage and within an hour, I had FILLED it. I think he was a little bit shocked. I was too. Unfortunately, I really like my stuff. I always think I'll need it one day. For now, the stuff has a home.
Cousin J....Granddaughter uses that little house-shaped box full of art supplies (bottom shelf) every time she comes to stay. She's coming tonight and will be happy to know the little house is still where she can find it. Thank you for giving a gift that keeps on giving.

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh I love how you have it decorated..you like being organized like me..:)have a wonderful weekend.:>)

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Looks great! And I spy some cute little prim kitties on top! Love them!