Wednesday, June 30, 2010

RACE TO THE FINISH LINE

Well, I've done it again. Here it is, the last day of June and I'm still working on my self-imposed challenge to complete one dozen ornaments each month this year. I'm not sure why I'm so slow in getting these done. This is a project I truly wanted to do so I'd be more prepared for fall craft shows. I honestly don't think it's a case of procrastination this time, but rather the simple fact other things took priority over my crafting. I do have to wonder when I'm going to finally make sewing one of my priorities.

I have some hand-stitching to complete, but I'm getting there.
I'm in the home stretch . . .

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

wicker rackem wicker rackem sisboomba go kady go RA RA RA!!!!
keep up the momentum girlfriend.:) I am rootin for ya.:)