Saturday, July 24, 2010

STILL LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS

I took these photos about 10 minutes ago. The heat is still intense here in southwest Ohio but this time my camera lens didn't become foggy. I was shocked to see the pumpkin had grown in just a day or two. It's now about eight inches in diameter. I'm getting excited about having a few pumpkins this year.
I LOVE HOW THE VINES HAVE MEANDERED THROUGH THE YARD
MY POOR SUNFLOWER IS DROOPY TODAY AND THE BIRDS HAVE STARTED PICKING AT HER - IT'S OK, THEY NEED TO EAT TOO
THIS GUY IS NOW ABOUT EIGHT INCHES IN DIAMETER
THIS IS THE SMALLER ONE - ABOUT FOUR INCHES IN DIAMETER

3 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I am so jealous that you have pumpkins without even trying..;) I won't get a one this year...love the photos shared though..love that little cabin..love the header photo too...can you tell me about it.;)

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I love to watch things grow and get larger and change colors--what fun for you!!!
Keep cool!!
Oh--only 6 days left this month for your monthly craft show item--just in case you did not realize it???? LOL
Hugs, Di

Lee Prairie Designs said...

I just love your little retreat cottage your husband designed and built for you. Thanks for sharing your picture of the inside ---I had fun peeking at all your goodies! Carolyn