Sunday, January 29, 2012

JUNIOR CAT WHISPERER

GRANDDAUGHTER AND CALICO ROXIE. ROXIE IS ONE OF
THE ELDER CATS NOW BUT SHE STILL PLAYS LIKE A KITTEN.

My daughter and her family were here for dinner last night. A couple years ago we began taking turns hosting family dinners, but all of us have experienced life changes and schedule adjustments, so our weekly family gatherings fell by the wayside. My daughter recently suggested we begin hosting our family dinners again and invited us to her home last week. This week it was my turn and I truly enjoyed having my family here. Glenn and I really missed spending time with them. After dinner, Granddaughter wanted to see the cats and since she's not allergic to them, we made the short trip to the barn to see them. They greeted her just as they always greet me. I think she likes cats as much as I do and they respond well to her. I told her she was a cat whisperer but I think she already knew it.

      GRANDDAUGHTER MET BAXTER FOR THE FIRST TIME. HE PURRED THE WHOLE TIME SHE WAS WITH HIM. SHE LOVED HIS BIG FLUFFY TAIL.
HOLLY SEEMED TO HAVE CLAIMED THE WAGON AS HER OWN

BETSY LOVED THE EXTRA ATTENTION SHOWN TO HER

I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!

GRANDDAUGHTER AND MANDY ARE BEST FRIENDS

2 comments:

Merilyn said...

Lovely post Kady! I'm sure the cats enjoyed the visit too!!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

your granddaughter is growing up so fast..and a Junior "kady" in the midst..love seeing your kittys.;)