Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LITTLE SQUIRTS - GROWTH SPURTS

I could swear Kelly's kittens had overnight growth spurts. For some reason, they look bigger today, but I want them to stay little! Actually, they look very healthy and I think they're happy. I know they're supposed to grow. I just want to savor their kittenhood a bit longer. They stand up to the bigger cats now and only stop playing if one of the cats hisses at them. They don't run away, which is good. I want them to know how to deal with all kinds of cats, even grumpy ones - and yes, we have a couple of those around here.
These days, the furry ones seem to find the bathtub a facinating place in which to play. I put a few toys in there for them and they added some. Bailey especially loves to play by himself when the other kittens have jumped out of the tub. They're so much fun to watch. I never tire of them.

No comments: