Friday, January 8, 2010

DOO, DOO, DOO, LOOKIN' OUT MY BACK DOOR


















You can click on the pictures to enlarge them for a closer view.
Please pardon the reference to the CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival) song of the 70's. I'm really telling my age here. Just as I snapped the last photo, about five minutes ago, that song came to mind and now I can't get it out of my head. This truly is the view out my back door. I LOVE the snow and LOVE how it makes the trees and buldings look. They're all glistening and pure white, but I see doggie tracks around my cabin. Mandy's been exploring. Doo...doo...doo...

2 comments:

deb said...

just gorgoeous....i love your little backyard cabin.

dj

CatHerder said...

OMG I LOVE the cabin!!!!! What do you use it for on the inside, storage, or living space? Its amazing!