more "prim", but I'll wash the dresses before sending them to the winner.
I know it's more traditional to hold "Christmas in July" promotions, but I wanted to do something different, so I'm offering a "CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST" giveaway. August is a BIG birthday month in my family - mine is the 12th, Grandson's is the 13th, Spouse's is the 14th, and Granddaughter's is the 22nd. We also have numerous friends and extended family members with August birthdays, so we have many reasons to celebrate. I've been thrift shopping again and would like to share some of the treasures I've found. Pictured are:
1) Betty Crocker Christmas cookbook
2) Vintage crocheted potholder dresses - 2
3) Cookie cutters - 6
4) Red glass votive holders with 2 Yankee votive candles
5) Three Christmas craft patterns
6) Cookie tin with wooden spools and buttons inside
7) Jar filled with red jingle bells
8) Early Hallmark Santa mug (I'll tuck a little surprise inside it)
This will be simple. Sign-up begins today, August 1st, and will be open until Thursday, August 12th. I'll draw a name at midnight on the 12th and the winner will be notified by email. Her name will be posted on my blog August 13th.
Anyone who entered my last giveaway will automatically be entered once. That's my gift to you in honor of all the birthdays in my family. If you choose to enter your name again, that's great and I'll give you another entry to add to the first one. I saved all of the names from last time and will add those to the new ones. I only ask two things of you:
1) Sign up to be a follower or let me know if you're already a follower.
2) Leave a comment to tell me you want to enter the giveaway.
That's it...pretty easy, right? If you post my giveaway information on your blog or website, I'll gladly give you another entry. Be sure to let me know you posted it. Thank you for participating and good luck!