Friday, July 30, 2010

PEACEFUL TAILS

I love how cats are able to curl up in any position, on any surface, and sleep. I wish I could fall asleep as easily as my cats seem to do. They always look so peaceful and never ever feel guilty about flopping down anytime, anywhere, when they need naps. Maybe we should take some lessons from them.

ELLIOT LOOKS SO COMFORTABLE - HE'S A BIG OL' BALL OF FLUFF
KELLY IS AS LAID-BACK AS ELLIOT - SHE HAS THE SAME COLORING
AS HER SON, BUT IS SHORT HAIRED AND SMALLER

AFTERNOON NAPS HAVE BEEN VERY UNDER-RATED

2 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

So cute! they look so peaceful and content:)

Becky said...

We once had a cat with this coloring - his name was Klystron - Husband is an electronics geek what can I say. Klystron would sleep on Scott's head at night and would fly into the bathroom and climb into the hamper to hide.