Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ORNAMENTS IN REVIEW

HANDMADE ORNAMENTS - JANUARY THOUGH APRIL
MAY ORNAMENTS - WOOL CATS
JUNE ORNAMENTS - HOMESPUN GINGERMEN
JULY ORNAMENTS - STRIP PATCHWORK CATS
So far, I'm on schedule with my monthly Christmas ornament crafting. Some months I finished ornaments just "under the wire", but I made sure they were completed within the month they were begun. I was asked to post photos of the previous months' ornaments (above) and here's the list:
January - homespun stockings
February - stars
March - snowmen
April - hearts
May - wool cats
June - gingermen
July - patchwork cats

6 comments:

Whimsey Creations said...

It looks like you'll be all set by the time Christmas shows roll around! Good going!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love em..and glad you are on schedule.:) have a great wednesday.;)

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

they are all amazing but I love the stump cats and the gingerbread boys! You are a talent! Do you use a pattern or make your own?
★ Linda ★

PatC - All is Bright said...

Oh my goodness! What a great start. Congrats. THey are all so cute! You'll do well at your craft show.

Blessings,
PatC

Judy said...

I wuv all you ornies! Great job Kady!!!!
Love ya~Judy

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Love those gingers!