Monday, October 18, 2010

UP AND COMING....



Tucker is now in toddler phase I'd guess. He enjoys exploring his surroundings and climbing. He jumps on anything that moves and climbs on top of the package of paper towels I placed in his room. I was going to store the paper towels but since he's having so much fun climbing on them I decided to leave them out so he can continue to explore. I removed the bathroom tissue from the holder, however, since Tucker thinks it's fun to unfurl the whole roll.

7 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

good for you Tucker!!!!
Kady you need to read my post tonight--am having problems with the bunch of kitties that I have been feeding--but I pray that all works out ok for them over the next couple days---oh how these little creatures can steel our hearts!!!
Hugs,Di

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Ah, the fun begins....he is becoming a scamp. Nothing more fun to have around than a kitten, unless it's a puppy. It is so joyous to watch them learn and investigate their surroundings. Unrolling the TP--right up there with pulling all the tissues out of the box! Good times!
★Linda★

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!! My yorkie loves to unroll the TP...so we have to keep it up too.

Karen said...

Oh Kady, Tucker is so adorable and growing up so fast. I am enjoying the updates you post about him and all the pictures too. Thank you so much for sharing your kitties with us.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

what a little stinker..he is so cute when you photograph him and he is looking up at the camera...I just love his sweet eyes..;)

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Tucker is so lovely - I adore kittens! They are so much fun.

Cat Haven Craft House said...

What fantastic whiskers he has!!! He gets cuter every day.