Wednesday, November 10, 2010

LITTLE KITTY - BIG THIRST



Tucker is growing by leaps and bounds. He's quite the rascal these days. He jumps, plays, and attacks my feet and ankles until he can't go any longer. Then he does what kittens do. He drops wherever he is and takes a cat nap. After a few minutes, he's recharged and ready to go again. He's the energizer kitty.
He discovered the dog's big water bowl the other day and I tried to catch him dipping his paws in the water, but every time he saw me with the camera, he stopped. Tucker loves to be out and about in the house and seems to be getting along well the resident cats he's met. So far, I've only introduced him to the ones I know won't be rough with him. It's not that I have mean cats, well I do have one really grumpy kitty, but some of the others play a bit rough. Some of them are also pretty mellow though, and not confrontational. He chases them and they tolerate him. This little one is going to take my heart with him when he's adopted.

3 comments:

Carmen and the Primcats said...

He is gonna be a big boy when he grows up! Just look at the size of those paws!

Carmen and the Primcats

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Aw........I lub Tucker!
★Linda★

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

he is just precious..now that you are moving can't you keep him? he just melts my heart too.;)