Saturday, October 1, 2011

VINTAGE IS AS VINTAGE DOES

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO ENLARGE IT

Here's one more photo of my little built-in cupboard in the farm kitchen. It's finally FINISHED. I painted the interior and the shelves, which were more difficult to re-install than to remove and paint. I don't do well with little metal brackets and having to measuring distances between them, but the shelves are back up and filled. When I gathered some of my vintage kitchen accessories and tins, I found I really could have used more cupboard space. Imagine that. The farm kitchen has more cabinets than the one here, so where did I stash all those things before now? Actually, I think they multiply behind closed doors. I'll keep tweaking the cupboard since now it may look too full. Oh well. It's fun to arrange.

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love the decor and what you have inside..it looks great...love the color too (paint)..yeah our stuff does multiply..or our houses shrink without us knowing it.;)

annie said...

It looks wonderful! Just like rabbits in a warren, our things have hidden lives all their own. Until they come out to play, we never know how many there are!