Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I  hope all of you found some joy on this Christmas Day. Glenn and I spent a very nice day with our daughter and her family. Once home, we started a fire in the Buck stove, warmed some leftovers for supper, and with only the tree lights and mantel lights burning, watched Polar Express, my most favorite Christmas movie. The ambiance was wonderful. Tonight is surely better than last night. It was not the Christmas Eve I'd planned, but I'll save that story for another time.
We connected with some friends and family this evening via emails, phone calls, and texts. Don't we just love technology? Without it we wouldn't be able to converse with those who are separated from us by distance. It's a quiet evening and we're winding down from all the preparations, decorations, and expectations of this season. I hope all of you are finding peace, joy, and comfort tonight. I wish you a very Merry Christmas!
 

No comments: